Friday, March 16, 2007

Hello people!
Holidays are ending, soon :(
Joyce Tan, Jiahui & Gina came over yesterday!
Yep, Jh & G's sososo cute can :D

JH & G are playing GB with my account :D

Yesterday night, J, J, C & CS was downstairs.
J & C keep perstering me to go down la.
Instead, they came up. Lololol.
Mmm, was talking to my dear :)

Today, accompanied jie to go cut her hair.
She kept saying her hair is curly & messy.
Got changed & went to IMM with her.

There, thats her.

Took pictures cos I was kinda bored.
Fwah, atmosphere there was lousy.
*Thumbs down* ;p

See! Thats me! :D

My sister with her new hairstyle.
Weetweet ;D

Went to the 2nd floor to have desserts.

Mango & durian ice kachang! x]

There come this weird lady sitting beside us.
She gave us this A4 sized paper & said.
"Xiao mei ah, give this to your mummy okay?"
We didnt bother, so I folded it & put it under the tray.
When we're leaving the place, she suddenly chased us.
She chased, & kept calling us to stop.
Ha ha, we ran & ran. I couldnt stop laughing.

Stupid, darn, Im having mixed feelings.
Hell, pull yourself together Joyce!


I think my Auditioning skills are droppping.
I seriously have got to refrain from playing too much.
Ha ha, lets see :)
Goodbye world.

No comments: